SC Builders, Inc.
|Job Title||Project Engineer|
|Location||San Francisco Bay Area|
|Contact Phone||(408) 328-0688|
|Salary||$70,000 - $115,000|
Who we are:
Class-A clients. Cool projects. Awesome people.
At SC Builders we have a passion to build – for our clients, our community, and our people. Founded in 1999, SC Builders is a mid-sized, financially secure commercial general contractor. With offices in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, we are known as a premier Bay Area construction company. Our diverse resume of work includes the top technology firms in the Bay Area as well as mission critical, life science, and institutional clients.
Why Work Here?
- Part of an elite team.
- Not volume-driven: it’s about relationships.
- Direct access to firm leaders.
- You will not be micromanaged.
- We’re established but not overgrown.
- Family atmosphere—you are not a number here.
- Community-minded: giving back is important.
- Ever-expanding competitive packages/benefits.
- Ownership potential.
Want to join our team?
What You’ll Do:
The SC Builders Project Engineer is the master of project plans and specifications. He or she contributes strategically to ensure that each project is completed on time and within budget.
Primary Areas Responsibilities & Specific Tasks
- Manage submittal process
- Manage RFI Process
- Assist Superintendent with updating schedule and subs/clients on changes
- Manage tracking long-lead items
- Manage buyout of self-perform items (white boards, appliances etc.) and small scope items such as final clean, code signage, etc.
- Assist with OAC & Special Coordination Meetings
- Manage closeout and commission process, as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- A passion for building.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- The ability to learn, ask questions, and absorb information.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional talent in project estimating, financial management, and timely documentation.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- The power to create “raving fans” among clients, architects, and other project partners.
Send applications or questions to Katie Flynn