|Job Title||Turnaround Scheduler|
|Salary||$85,400 – $168,400|
|Website||MFG RIC - Turnaround Scheduler at Chevron|
Plans and schedules maintenance work. Creates work instructions, sequence of tasks and duration of tasks for job plans. Utilizes management systems and tools (such as CMMS, IMPACT, Primavera, MS Project) to plan, schedule, communicate and track maintenance activity ensuring alignment with production/operations coordinators. Oversees contractor schedules for equipment delivery and execution.Supports larger customers/clients and may lead functional projects under infrequent supervision. Developing a detailed knowledge of the work function.
- Chevron is accepting online applications for the Turnaround Scheduler in Richmond, CA until June 2nd at 11.59pm.
- The Turnaround Scheduler position is an integral part of the turnaround team and touches every phase of Chevron’s turnaround process; long range planning and estimating, detailed planning and estimating, pre-TA, execution and post-TA lookback.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling turnarounds using Primavera P6 software following CVX scheduling standards.
- Work with other turnaround team members on duration and critical path estimate.
- Review schedule progress and validate on a regular basis with turnaround team.
- Develop integrated schedules including pre-TA and project work.
- Work with Operations coordinator to ensure Shut Down, Clean Up, Start up (SCS) schedule is correct and resource loaded.
- Reconcile duration and manhour estimates with third party contractors.
- Build detailed budgets using Chevron budgeting tools
- Participate in schedule assurance reviews
- During turnaround execution, communicate critical path, SCS, and any other areas of concern.
- Document all lessons learned from all Phases of turnaround planning.
- Adopt digital tools as rolled out for use and provide feedback to product owners.
- Primavera P6 experience
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership experience and skills
- High school diploma.
- Valid Driver´s license.
- B.S. in Construction Management (Industrial track preferred)
- Experience building detailed budgets
- Cost forecasting experience
- Field planning experience (mechanical and/or piping)
- Power BI experience
Send applications or questions to Mitch Corn