SC Builders, Inc.
|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Location||San Francisco Bay Area|
|Contact Phone||(408) 328-0688|
|Salary||$130,000 - $200,000|
Who we are:
Class-A clients. Cool projects. Awesome people.
At SC Builders we have a passion to build – for our clients, our community, and our people. Founded in 1999, SC Builders is a mid-sized, financially secure commercial general contractor. With offices in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, we are known as a premier Bay Area construction company. Our diverse resume of work includes the top technology firms in the Bay Area as well as mission critical, life science, and institutional clients.
Why Work Here?
- Part of an elite team.
- Not volume-driven: it’s about relationships.
- Direct access to firm leaders.
- You will not be micromanaged.
- We’re established but not overgrown.
- Family atmosphere—you are not a number here.
- Community-minded: giving back is important.
- Ever-expanding competitive packages/benefits.
- Ownership potential.
Want to join our team?
What You’ll Do:
The SC Builders Project Manager consistently generates positive feedback from clients, architects and other team members and is critical to the company’s commitment to building long-term relationships. You will ensure each project is completed on time and within budget by:
- Shepherding the estimating process with the Precon Team,
- Coordinating with the design team to meet the client’s needs,
- Maintaining a proactive, strategic focus on all phases of the building process, and
- Providing leadership to the various project teams and stakeholders through exceptional communication skills.
What You’ll Bring:
- The ideal candidate will be personable, outgoing, proactive, and organized
- A passion for building.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Proactivity and passionate commitment to managing complex projects.
- Strong and resourceful problem-solving.
- Innovative and effective business development and RFP capabilities.
- Outstanding team leadership.
- Efficient, timely, and accurate project documentation.
- LEED Accreditation encouraged, though not required.
Send applications or questions to Katie Flynn