|Job Title||Construction Superintendent|
- Supervises construction team and field personnel; administers good construction safety practices while on-site.
- Understands and ensures adherence to Company’s projects, plans, and specifications.
- Adheres to pre-established construction schedule; identifies and resolves conflicts as they arise to help ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Maintains daily job site log; turns daily job site log in to the Office Manager at end of each week.
- Collaborates and maintains positive relationships with project owners, designers, management, and other employees.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout projects.
- Guides construction team; understands and utilizes each individual’s strengths and establishes daily goals for each individual to optimize production and efficiency.
- Creates RFI’s; submits to Project Management for responses.
- Schedules team’s activities, coordinates and performs inspections, and measures quality assurance and quality control prior to project completion signoff.
- Promotes job site safety; encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Ensures all construction tasks and construction employees adhere to Company Safety Policies.
- Maintains organized job-site; ensures construction employees have the right tools and supplies.
- Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Travels and works at Company’s Satellite labs as necessary.
- Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum five (5) years’ experience in commercial construction or completion of an approved technical training program.
· Tenant Improvement (T.I.) experience required.
· OSHA 10 certification required.
· Valid California driver’s license required
Pay Range: 35.50/hr-45.00/hr
Send applications or questions to Tili Davis