|Job Title||Project Engineer – Electric Vehicles|
|Salary||$65,000 - $85,000 annually|
|Website||cascocontractors.com Click Here to Apply|
Who we are:
CASCO Contractors is a leading Orange County Commercial Tenant Improvement construction company located in Irvine, Ca. and has been listed as OCBJ’s Best Places to work for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. Established to meet founder Cheryl Osborn’s vision of excellence, we are Southern California’s innovative tenant improvement partner, who works with diverse companies across every sector to create extraordinary spaces. Our expertise and rapid growth within the electric vehicle charging unit installation team is prompting our need for talent who are interested in construction and the environment by supporting the project management of our initiatives.
What you can expect:
This position reports to the Electric Vehicle and Exterior Accessibility Project Manager and will be responsible for acting as an integral team member for the ultimate goal of a successful project. The EV Project Engineer will successfully support all levels and members of the EV project lifecycle in an organized fashion and will smooth operations during a Construction project from preliminary pricing to finish. The EV Project Engineer will provide consistent excellent customer service to clients and to trade partners and demonstrate Company Core Values in all business activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a consistent supply of information between the field, the client, the architect, the Project Manager, property management, subcontractors, and other parties involved on the project.
- Issuing Notices to Proceed and Change Orders
- Performing all document control duties including but not limited to RFPs, project directories, drawing logs, RFIs and RFI logs, submittals and submittal logs, schedule, bulletins, and meeting minutes.
- Maintaining and organizing electronic and hard copy files.
- Providing all necessary information required by project Superintendent.
- Assisting Project Managers with bid process through RFP, bid tracking, and coordination of access for job walks.
- Providing field support, inspection and verification of materials, equipment, construction workmanship, and ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, and code requirements.
- Providing any additional support required for successful completion of the project.
- Determining long lead time items for pre-order requirements.
- Scheduling and coordinating activities and resources needed for efficient execution of work.
- Promptly notifying the client Project Manager when priorities, resource conflicts, and/or long lead time items prevent meeting deadlines for completion of planned work, so that appropriate action can be taken to adjust project schedules.
- Preparing project status reports, and provide data to others for reporting, as needed.
- Participating in and taking meeting minutes for any necessary OAC meetings and subsequently follow up on all meeting minute items.
We are looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or Civil Engineering preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Works well both independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in English is required; above average communication skills (written and verbal) preferred
- Skills to include Listening; Professionalism; Customer Focus; Organization; Informing others; Flexibility; Collaboration Skills; Technical Capacity; and Handling Pressure well
- Able to multi-task effectively with a high level of detail without becoming overwhelmed.
- Demonstrates commitment to continued education, including relevant software, California Safety rules and regulations, and construction laws.
- Reads and understands construction drawings.
We have an amazing environment, some schedule flexibility, a culture like no other, and a great group of A players. CASCO Contractors is Orange County Business Journals top ranking Commercial Tenant Improvement company and is ranked as one of Orange County’s top Women Owned Business, whose founder Cheryl Osborn- strives to create an exciting workplace with a strong emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. Click here to learn more about our culture.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000 - $85,000 annually. Full time positions will be eligible for a full healthcare benefit package after 60 days of employment and a safe harbor company 401k match starts after 90 days of employment. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience and relevant education or training. Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.
Casco Contractors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Click Here to Apply