B&T Service Station Contractors
|Job Title||Assistant Project Manager|
|Contact Phone||805.929.8944 x1014|
|Salary||$20/hr - $25/hr|
B&T Service Station Contractors is currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager for our construction division. This division’s primary roles are ground up construction of new gas stations, convenience stores, car washes, tank and line retrofits, remedial excavation, and in-depth repairs. This position will work closely with other Project Managers. The Assistant Project Manager’s roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor schedules, budgets, change orders, and credits.
- Be the “day to day” contact with both the owner and site superintendent and PM.
- Inform the site superintendent of budgets and schedules.
- Set up early stages of the project, such as temp facilities and fencing.
- Make contact with local disposal services, along with setting up accounts for local vendors if needed. Pass this information on to the Site Superintendent.
- Request submittals from sub-contractors and make sure Architect and Engineers are reviewing for approval.
- Pick up and/or apply for permitting as needed.
- Work with PM and monitor a Schedule of Values (SOV) as per the contract billing cycle. This will be presented to accounts payable.
- Work with PM on accurate billing change orders, credits, and contract numbers.
- Create and monitor all change orders and/or credits. It is at the discretion of the PM on allowing work to continue with or without owners’ approvals.
- Work with Contract Administrator on invoicing and make sure coding is correct.
- Communicate with Superintendent and update accurate schedules. Communicate updated schedules with the Operations Manager.
- Communicate with the site personnel on progressions.
- Meet weekly with the management team to provide project updates.
With over 40 years of experience and expertise, B & T Service Station Contractors is your full-service fuel system contractor specializing in above and underground fuel systems for retail, commercial, and government clients. We service major oil companies, distributors, independent dealers, fleet services, and local, state, and federal agencies.
Send applications or questions to Jordan Pickens at email@example.com.