The links, documents and information provide here are valuable for incoming and ongoing Construction Management students. They are not intended to be used in lieu of a visit to your advisor, but rather as a supplement to assist you in planning your coursework with your advisor's guidance. We recommend familiarizing yourself with the information and your flowchart prior to any meeting with your advisor.
There is mandatory student advising for ALL students during the first 4 weeks of fall quarter!
The CM Department faculty also serve as advisors to CM students. Advisors are assigned to groups of students based alphabetically by last name as shown in the table below.
|A - Bor||Barry Jonesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bos - C||Elbert Speidelemail@example.com|
|D - E - F||Scott Keltingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|G - H - I - J||Phil Barlowemail@example.com|
|K - L - Ma||Thomas Kormanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mc - N - O||Paul Weberemail@example.com|
|P - Q - R||Greg Starzykfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sa - Sc||Lonny Simonianemail@example.com|
|Se - So||Barry Jonesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sp - Sy||Elbert Speidelemail@example.com|
|U -V - W - X - Y - Z||Lonny Simonianfirstname.lastname@example.org|
* During Winter-Fall of 2014, Lonny Simonian will not be on campus. Please see Al Hauck for advising during this time.
- When a student needs advising help they should go to their advisor first.
- Students should come prepared to the meeting with their advisor by bringing all materials on the advising meeting checklist.
- Advisor office hours and contact information are located in a binder at the CM office front desk.
- A considerable amount of information can be found on the CM Department website and the online Cal Poly catalog. Use these resources in addition to meeting with your advisor.
Advising & PACS
For assistance with using the Curriculum Flowcharts please contact the CM Department.